Grab your passport and launch your business into the Circular Economy Ecosystem! The circular economy digital passport is a one-stop access point to ideas, resources and partners: a passionate circular economy community, a digital platform for connecting, and an advisory service to help you get the contacts and services you need.
The circular economy digital passport connects you to businesses, researchers, social innovators, not-for-profits, entrepreneurs, industry associations, and community members that are co-creating innovative solutions in support of a circular economy. Embedded within Guelph-Wellington’s circular economy urban-rural living lab and testbed, the Circular Economy iHub (CE iHub) enables collaborators to focus, experiment, and test with reduced risk. CE iHub activities leverage the economic, environmental, and social value of innovations in our community and beyond. We further facilitate communication and collaboration across many interconnected projects and opportunities that uphold circular principles. Our CE iHub Connectors help you make the most of this vibrant network by expertly curating the links that best serve your business’ unique needs and potential.
Whether your business is just starting its journey towards circularity, or you are already well underway, there’s something here for everyone. Your passport gives you exclusive access to the connections, services, and opportunities needed to build the circular economy of the future.
By joining our circular community, you will:
- Strengthen your business: join a diverse, progressive community of businesses committed to building the circular economy of the future -- and to building profitable, innovative and sustainable long-term businesses in the process.
- Access top talent and advice: receive one-on-one guidance on how your business can innovate to reduce waste and embed circular approaches into your business plan
- Stay in the loop: participate in exclusive programs and services that will help you learn about circular business models and transform your own operations.
- Measure your progress: use digital passport stamps to share your business’ circular achievements across your network.
- Grow your network: collaborate with businesses, social innovators, researchers, not-for-profits, entrepreneurs, industry associations, and community members that will support you in reaching your circular goals.
- And much more!
Are you ready to begin your business’ circular transformation? Let’s get started!