NEW PROGRAM ANNOUNCEMENT!
Are you a small business owner trying to navigate QuickBooks?
Are you thinking of using QuickBooks for our business and not sure where to start?
Register for our newly launched 5-week QuickBooks Training Program:
In our QuickBooks Training program, we welcome beginner's and intermediate QuickBooks users to learn the various elements of the program. This in-depth workshop is run by QuickBooks professional Helen Bogl. Each week we will look at a different aspect of QuickBooks and break down how to use it's features for your businesses needs.
The breakdown and overview of the program:
Week 1 - Introduction
- QuickBooks – Desktop (Pro, Premier and Enterprise) and Online version
- How to open QuickBooks
- Login in Credentials
- QuickBooks Files
- Navigating QuickBooks
- Chart of Accounts and adding, editing, and deleting accounts
- Working Lists and Items Overview
- Sales Tax Basics
- Reports Overview
- Find and Search
Week 2 - Customers & Sales
- Customer Centre Overview
- Add a Customer or Import List of Customers
- Setup Items – Service Item, Inventory, Non-inventory, other Items
- Sales Overview
- Create a Sales Receipt and make a deposit
- Create an Invoice, receive payment, make a deposit
- Refund receipt and credit memo
- Create Statements
- Other features for Premier QB versions only Sales Orders and Estimates
- Customer Reports
Week 3 - Vendors, Expenses & Banking
- Vendor Overview
- Creating Vendors
- Entering bills
- Paying bills and printing cheques
- Entering Credits and credit card charges
- Accounts Payable
- Vendor reports
- Bank Transfers
- Bank Reconciliations
Week 4 - Managing & filing Sales Tax, Co. Activities, Inventory, Reports
- Managing & Filing Sales tax
- Co. Activities – Doc. Feature, Budgets, Multi Currency, Class Tracking and Memorized transactions
- Inventory – buying, selling and adjusting, along with inventory reports
- Reports – basic, customizing, memorizing, export
- File Activities – backup, restore, switching to multi user, verify & rebuild, update QuickBooks
Week 5 - Payroll
- Employee & Payroll Centre – additional cost on top for payroll option – plus $2 per pay employee now per pay
- Payroll setup
- Employee setup
- Pay employees
- Payroll liabilities
- Payroll forms – T4’s and ROE’s
- Tax tables and updates
Each week will have opportunities for questions, individual needs assessments and more.
We have limited space for this program. Should space be full please sign up for our Waiting List so we can ensure everyone gets a chance to take this informative program.
Cost is only $200.00+ taxes per participant for the full 5 week hands on training.