There are hundreds of individuals and food businesses across Guelph-Wellington working to become more sustainable - to produce less waste and implement circular business practices.
The Circular Economy Marketplace is where we want local businesses can share, connect and collaborate.
Use this as a space to:
- Talk about a sustainability initiative you're launching - or to highlight your success
- Find a partner who may want to collaborate on a circular business initiative
- Highlight your company's skills or experiences that could help others
- Promote jobs or look for talent in the region that would help your sustainability work
- Promote circular economy or sustainability events across the region
How to Use:
Introduce yourself or post quick notes under the Stream tab.
To share something more substantial - use the Posts tab, and create a new Topic (i.e. post).
Please comment on what you see, and connect with other participants and help us build a Guelph-Wellington's circular business community!
We're looking to grow and connect our circular business community - but please avoid spamming or unrelated / unrequested solicitation.